What is the CSA Rewards program?
The CSA Rewards program gives all affiliates the opportunity to earn 10, 20, 30 or more new, income-boosting CSAs every month!
Here’s how it works:
Everyone is familiar with our program that awards 2 CSAs each month for going EA. The CSA Rewards program takes that same concept and drastically expands it so that you can earn CSAs for dozens of actions!
One of the easiest ways to several new CSAs every month is by becoming Booster Club Qualified (BCQ), which includes 10 CSAs.
But that’s just the tip of the iceberg…
BCQ status is just the top layer of the CSA Rewards program. Here are the lots of other ways to earn monthly CSAs:
Quantity shown represents the number of CSAs you’ll receive each month. Minimum rank of EA required to receive CSAs.
- 2 for being an EA
- 3 for being a BTL (Bronze Team Leader)
- 4 for being a STL (Silver Team Leader)
- 6 for being a GTL (Gold Team Leader)
- 8 for being a PTL (Platinum Team Leader)
- 10 for being a DTL (Diamond Team Leader)
- 5 for being an E365 Champion
- 1 for being top 3 in your Power Rank Class
- 1 for having the silver-trimmed Top Sponsor badge
- 2 for having the gold-trimmed Top Sponsor badge
- 1 for having the silver-trimmed Top Co-Sponsor badge
- 2 for having the gold-trimmed Top Co-Sponsor badge
- 5 for having the TC Top 100 Seller badge
- 1 for having the silver-trimmed Top VP badge
- 2 for having the gold-trimmed Top VP badge
- 1 for having the silver-trimmed Overall Power Rank badge
- 2 for having the gold-trimmed Overall Power Rank badge
- 1 for having the gold-trimmed Country Power Rank badge
- 1 for having the gold-trimmed EA Streak badge
- 1 for having the gold-trimmed ECA Referrals badge
- 1 for having the latest Leadership Challenge badge
- 1 for having the gold-trimmed Likes badge
- 1 for having the gold-trimmed Daily VP Streak badge
Tip: To view the qualifications for all the SFI badges, see the BADGES GALLERY.
IMPORTANT! Each time you qualify for one or more CSAs from the CSA Rewards program, you’ll receive an alert on your Alerts Tab. You’ll then need to visit the CSA Rewards Ledger to claim your CSA(s). To claim CSA(s), simply click the “CLAIM” button. Your request will immediately be queued and your CSA(s) will be added to your Genealogy as soon as new CSAs are available. This will normally be within 24 hours. CSAs unclaimed after 30 days are forfeited.
There is one exception: For the two CSAs that brand new affiliates receive upon initially achieving the rank of EA, claiming is not required. Rather, for first-time EAs, the two CSAs will be awarded automatically.
Personally Sponsored Affiliate (PSA)
An affiliate you personally brought into the SFI program and to whom you are responsible for providing leadership and support. From this affiliate you earn VP for leadership, direct commission 45% from CV and if you are a team leader then you earn matching VP – residual income.